Next meeting: Wednesday 21st September, 8:00 p.m. in the Primary School.
Post Office: We have been informed that the PO will be introducing a mobile outreach service from the outside of the former Spar. It will be open every Tuesday from 15:00 to 16:30, beginning on 6th September.
Stirling Council is rolling out a programme of work, Community and Customer Access and Services, which will consider how it works with it's customers, families and communities. It will ensure that services are delivered in a modern, tailored and efficient way. Engaging with its customers and communities is critical to ensure that community voice is at the heart of the programme to design a range of services that best meets the needs of the customers and communities. It will be providing more and more opportunities to access services, report a fault or make a payment online, so it is looking to redesign its customer services to take advantage of these benefits for people in Stirling.
Stirling Council would appreciate it if you would complete its online survey by the end of August
Stirling Council's June Community News Sheet is available.
The Summer edition of the NHS Forth Valley Community newsletter is available from their news website.
The Roads Report for May-June is available.
- The Police Report for June is available.
- Public Perception Survey: The survey allows local communities to provide feedback to Police Scotland in relation to a variety of topics, including the views of local people and what they feel local policing priorities should be in their communities. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and everyone is encouraged to participate.
Killearn Hospital Site Development:
Local Public Transport: We have information from Stirling Council about the changes to bus services and demand responsive transport which will take effect from 1st August 2016.
Development at Blairessan
Our final interim document of feedback, collated from Mactaggart and Mickel's public consultation event and KCC's April meeting, is available.
Mactaggart and Mickel's display boards from their public consultation event on Tuesday 29th March are still available to download (the file is very high quality so is a large download).
To receive Updates on Blairessan and other KCC information, please join our mailing list.
Refuse Collection: Stirling Council's new waste delivery model is anticipated to be implemented in September 2016. This will consist of a four bin system where waste streams/recycled materials are collected as follows:
- Paper/cardboard. Collected once every 4 weeks
- Plastics, cans, cartons. Collected once every 2 weeks
- Garden waste co-mingled with food waste. Collected every 2 weeks
- Residual waste. Collected every 2 weeks.
- Glass. Collected every 2 weeks utilising one of the recycling boxes.
Stirling Council will be publicising these arrangements further over the summer months.