Next meeting: Wednesday 16th December, 8:00 p.m. in the Primary School.
- Adopted minutes of October meeting
The Police Report for November is available.
The Killearn Broadband Group (KBG) area of our website has had an extensive update featuring information made available at our Open Day.
Stirling Council's October Community News Sheet is available.
The Planning Schedule for October-November is now available.
Stirling Council is consulting us on supported local bus and Demand Responsive Transport (DRT) Services, which includes the local C10 and C12 bus routes. Their consultation document available from the SC website. If you have any views on this, please come to our November meeting or contact us. Alternatively, you can complete Stirling Council's online survey – closing date 18th November.
Consultation on Health-related issues:
Creating a Healthier Scotland: What Matters to You? From August 2015 to April 2016 the Scottish Government is holding a national conversation on health and social care services in Scotland. The conversation is seeking views on what a healthier Scotland should look like in the next 10-15 years and how people in Scotland can be supported to be as healthy as they can be. To help get the conversation started three broad questions have been issued:
- What support do we need in Scotland to live healthier lives?
- What areas of health and social care matter most to you?
- Thinking about the future of health and social care services, where should our focus be?
You can join the conversation at healthier.scot.
- Use of the Internet for certain NHS services. NHS Scotland is thinking about offering patients and carers more services via the Internet, securely. Patients and carers can complete an anonymous survey about what things related to your health and care that you might want to do via the Internet. Would people appreciate more convenient ways of booking appointments with various parts of the NHS? What about people living with long term conditions? What things might help them to better self manage? The survey offers you a list to think about.
- Integration of health and social care. This is the Scottish Government's programme of reform to improve services for people who use adult health and social care services. It will ensure that health and social care provision across Scotland is more joined-up and seamless, especially for people with long term conditions and disabilities, many of whom are older people. The draft Strategic Plan will be out for consultation from 2 November for at least 6 weeks, pending approval to go to consultation by the Integration Joint Board. Further information is available from the NHS Forth Valley website.
Councillor Graham Lambie's Forth and Endrick (Killearn) for September is available.
The Autumn issue of the Community News Sheet is available from the NHS Forth Valley website.