Next meeting: Wednesday 18th May, 8:00 p.m. in the Primary School.
Stirling Council's April Community News Sheet is available.
Stirling Council has a new area on its website with information about road works etc.
Councillor Graham Lambie's Forth and Endrick Newsletter for April is available.
- The Police Report for April is available.
- A three month Police Scotland campaign was launched on Tuesday, 1st March 2016 to raise awareness amongst dog owners about the devastating effects of livestock worrying.
- Public Perception Survey: The survey allows local communities to provide feedback to Police Scotland in relation to a variety of topics, including the views of local people and what they feel local policing priorities should be in their communities. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and everyone is encouraged to participate.
The Roads Report for April-May is available.
The Planning Schedule for March-April is now available.
Blairessan Development: Our draft document of feedback, collated from Mactaggart and Mickel's public consultation event, is available.
Killearn Hospital Site Development: An indicative plan for the proposed development at the former hospital site is available.
The Spring edition of the NHS Forth Valley Community newsletter is available from their news website.
Refuse Collection: Stirling Council's new waste delivery model is anticipated to be implemented in September 2016. This will consist of a four bin system where waste streams/recycled materials are collected as follows:
- Paper/cardboard. Collected once every 4 weeks
- Plastics, cans, cartons. Collected once every 2 weeks
- Garden waste co-mingled with food waste. Collected every 2 weeks
- Residual waste. Collected every 2 weeks.
- Glass. Collected every 2 weeks utilising one of the recycling boxes.
Stirling Council will be publicising these arrangements further over the summer months.
Development at Blairessan
Around 120 people attended Mactaggart and Mickel's public consultation event on Tuesday 29th March. Mactaggart and Mickel's display boards are available to download (the file is very high quality so is a large download).
To receive Updates on Blairessan and other KCC information, please join our mailing list.
Noticeboard: Notices for display on the community noticeboard can be submitted in digital formats to ContactUs@KillearnCC.org.uk.Notices in paper format can be handed in to: Machar House, Ibert Rd; 40 Graham Rd; or 5 Birch Rd.