Next meeting: Wednesday 21st September, 8:00 p.m. in the Primary School.
The Summer edition of the NHS Forth Valley Community newsletter is available from their news website.
The Roads Report for May-June is available.
- The Police Report for June is available.
- Public Perception Survey: The survey allows local communities to provide feedback to Police Scotland in relation to a variety of topics, including the views of local people and what they feel local policing priorities should be in their communities. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and everyone is encouraged to participate.
A bike was stolen about 2130hrs on Sunday 5th June 2016 from the roofrack of a vehicle parked at the rear of the Co-op in Killearn. The suspect is described as a male aged about 18-25, stocky build, approx 6ft tall. He was wearing a white t shirt, black shorts, black socks and black footwear. If you have any information, please contact the police.
Stirling Council's May Community News Sheet is available.
Killearn Hospital Site Development:
Local Public Transport: We have information from Stirling Council about the changes to bus services and demand responsive transport which will take effect from 1st August 2016.
Development at Blairessan
Our final interim document of feedback, collated from Mactaggart and Mickel's public consultation event and KCC's April meeting, is available.
Mactaggart and Mickel's display boards from their public consultation event on Tuesday 29th March are still available to download (the file is very high quality so is a large download).
To receive Updates on Blairessan and other KCC information, please join our mailing list.
Stirling Council has a new area on its website with information about road works etc.
Councillor Graham Lambie's Forth and Endrick Newsletter for April is available.
Refuse Collection: Stirling Council's new waste delivery model is anticipated to be implemented in September 2016. This will consist of a four bin system where waste streams/recycled materials are collected as follows:
- Paper/cardboard. Collected once every 4 weeks
- Plastics, cans, cartons. Collected once every 2 weeks
- Garden waste co-mingled with food waste. Collected every 2 weeks
- Residual waste. Collected every 2 weeks.
- Glass. Collected every 2 weeks utilising one of the recycling boxes.
Stirling Council will be publicising these arrangements further over the summer months.
Noticeboard: Notices for display on the community noticeboard can be submitted in digital formats to ContactUs@KillearnCC.org.uk. Notices in paper format can be handed in to: Machar House, Ibert Rd; 40 Graham Rd; or 5 Birch Rd.