Next meeting: Wednesday 15th March, 8:00 p.m. in the Primary School.
- Adopted minutes of January meeting
Police: The Police Report for February is available.
The Planning schedule for January-February is available.
- Changes to bus services: We have received information about changes to local bus services which will take effect from Monday 6th March 2017. These include a new circular route for Balfron-Killearn-Croftamie-Drymen-Balfron and changes to times on existing routes. More details and revised timetables are available.
Stirling Council's January Community News Sheet is available.
Loch Katrine Aqueduct Repairs: We have a document of a presentation by Scottish Water about the damage caused to the aqueduct which crosses the A81 near Balfron Station. It includes details of the damage, action already taken and plans for repairs. The repairs are likely to take about 16 weeks, starting in May.
Development at Blairessan
Following the January meeting the draft response has been upgraded to an objection to the Blairessan planning application. This has now been sent to Stirling Council.
KCC has prepared a draft response to the Blairessan planning application, for discussion at the January meeting.
A privately commissioned report on road and traffic issues relating to the Blairessan development is available.
Mactaggart & Mickel have now submitted their planning application. Full planning application details are available on the Stirling Council planning portal
- Report of the Community Panel's meeting with Mactaggart and Mickel on 16th November 2016
- Document of answers given to KCC questions at Mactaggart and Mickel's public meeting in September 2016
- Mactaggart and Mickel's revised draft plan for the Blairessan development (October 2016)
- Final interim document of feedback, collated from Mactaggart and Mickel's public consultation event and KCC's April meeting (May 2015)
- Mactaggart and Mickel's display boards from public consultation event, Tuesday 29th March (very high quality, large download)
To receive Updates on Blairessan and other KCC information, please join our mailing list.
Killearn Hospital Site Development: