KBG – Documents
- March 2018 updated documents showing mobile coverage in Strathendrick villages (PDF, 8.2MB – lots of maps) and for Killearn only (PDF, 959KB)
- DSSB information sheets:
- Wireless Supplier Coverage Maps
- Kippen Broadband Supplier Event, June 2016 – report
- Scottish Rural Action Broadband Working Group Report 2016
Updates as presented to KCC meetings by Doug Ashworth:
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- February 2018
- March 2018 – no change since last month
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- September 2018
- September 2016
- October 2016
- November 2016
- December 2016
- January 2017
- March 2017 (Also as a Smaller Killearn-only version)
- April 2017 (Also as a Smaller Killearn-only version)
- May 2017 (Also as a Smaller Killearn-only version)
- June 2017
- Open Day Report – The report of our Broadband Open Day in Killearn Village Hall, Saturday 24th October.
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions, distributed at the Open Day.
- How can I maximise the speed I am getting now – self-help information about getting the best performance from your broadband setup, distributed at the Open Day.
- Local Case Studies – examples of and issues with broadband usage in the West Stirlingshire area, displayed at the Open Day.